- Increases independence
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Increase observation skills
- Provides choices and ability to use problem solving skills
- Encourages creativity
- Provides outlet for stress, anger and emotions
- Opportunity to interact with others
- Co-operation and team working skills
- Dealing with success and failure
- Provides an environment to learn and be inspired by others
To refer a young person to us, please email us [email protected], we will send you a referral form to fill in and then arrange an assessment visit and we will assess whether we feel your student is suitable for our Heroes Programme.
Once we have had the assessment visit, as long as we have space, we can normally start the student very quickly as we understand how daunting it can be for young people who are making changes in their routines.